This story was very interesting and had a lot going on that kept the reader wondering what was going to happen. Vince is a lawyer, presumably in his 30's, and he loves his young daughter Amelia. Vince is having an affair with a married woman, Erica, who ends up committing suicide and then the blame is placed on Vince and lands in jail. Vince reflects on his ex-wife who left a note saying she didn't believe in God and while Vince begins to think this way he changes once he sees Amelia and they plan to leave for Paris.
I liked this story and thought all the characters were interesting. I loved all the details, such as describing Paris and talking about the Golden Retriever, Shadow. I think those sections were written very well. The portion about Erica was a little confusing at times since time seemed to jump around a little. I wanted to know more about the ex-wife, maybe some more back story or a flashback when they met or when she was pregnant. I also wanted to know more about Vince and Amelia in Paris, I think there is alot you could do with that.
I think you have a good story and with a few changes it will be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment