This story is about a 16 year old girl, Itami, who gets killed in a fire and soon wakes up to find herself in a very different world. She does not know anything including her name and can only vaguely remember details of her life. She soon meets several interesting characters ventures a trip through Purgatory leads into the afterlife with her new friends. However, we soon realize some things are not what they seem and this leads to a face-off with the main captain which eventually leads to the death and demise of Itami.
I really liked all the action that went on in this story, you always have very creative stories I think you did well with this one. I thought it was great how you were able to tell a story through the eyes of a teenage girl, which with you being a guy could have been difficult, but I thought it was funny when she thinks she is going to die and her first thought was she had never even had a boyfriend yet. I thought you had some good imagery, especially with Purgatory and the afterlife. The storyline was consistent and stayed interesting and that is sometimes hard to do with a longer short story. I might say this could be viewed as genre fiction and that could be a minor problem but perhaps there are some ways to change it up and fix that if it turns out to be a problem.
Overall, I think you have some good material and think you created a very interesting story!
No comments:
Post a Comment