This story is about a young couple, a boy who is a little rough around the edges and "good girl" Jenny. The main character likes Jenny so much mainly because she is good and pure but after an incident involving earings he doesn't quite see her in the same light.
I really liked the storyline and I enjoyed the characters. I was kept interested throughout the story and I wanted to see what happened to this couple. I think you created a really strong base and have alot to go from. I would like to see more dialouge between the couple and maybe even some physical descriptions of what these two look like. I would also like to scene on how they met, maybe even a first date, since this can build up the relationship more and the reader gets to learn more about them.With these minor changes you can make your story even better.
Great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment