Jessica tells the story of a very common incident among students...waiting till last minute all while not having any idea or story content in mind. It goes through the span of one night into her class time at noon and while many distractions come up she decides to write a story about a character who seems very much like herself.
I liked this story and thought it was very clever! I think most students can relate to the main character, Andy, in terms of putting homework off and waiting till the night before to write a paper. I think you did a good job with Andy and I liked the side characters of her diva roommate as well as her friend Baylor. The conversation and dialogue seemed very real between Andy and Baylor, like a typical talk between friends which was nice. It was almost like you could see yourself in this situation and like I previously stated most probably have. I also enjoyed the scene where Andy was watching movies, tv, and watching youtube clips, it might be fun to incorporate more movies or tv shows and have her thinking of different story scenarios. Also, it might be good to have more distractions throughout the night, maybe add more characters and dialogue throughout the story. I also really like the title, I think it really sums up the story.
Overall, I enjoyed it! Great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment