This story is about a young man who has recently graduated college and gets into some trouble due to alcohol. Through his community service, which is working with preserving sea turtle babies, he also meets John. John is an older, un-educated man who ends up playing a big practical joke and thus concludes the story.
First off, I really enjoyed the story and I really think you did a great job with imagery. I love Florida and you explained things perfectly decribing it and I think my favorite part of the story dealt with the sea turtles, which I really think you can expand on. I also liked the two main characters, although annoying and un-likeable at times, I stayed interested in the story. I really think you could do more with the character of John, I wanted to learn more about him. For instance, why did he not go to college? Did he play practical jokes on all of the other community service workers? Maybe some more background story would add to this. I liked the title but you probably need to add more lemon drops if you want to keep it.
Overall, I did enjoy the story and I think with a few improvements it will be really good!
No comments:
Post a Comment