Rhama, you created a really well-written, interesting piece. The story is about two best female friends who have been friends since a young age. One realizes they are a lesbian and the other friend basically just goes along with it until she can no longer hold onto the fact that she does not want to be intimate and finally realizes she's asexual. She finally accepts who she is and is able to leave her some what controlling girlfriend.
I really like how the story begins, you have alot of really great details and we start to get a figure of the two best friends. I also like the plot since it's very interesting especially with the asexual conclusion. I think the overall story is very good and with a few minor changes, you can make the story even better. I would like to see a little more character development and also maybe see them interacting with other people besides just themselves. It might be interesting to have the opinions of their parents or some interactions with them. Also, maybe talk about some of the friends they have, and what their thoughts on the relationship are. You could probably do more with the school setting, I like how you didn't have everyone picking on them, because that is usually the case but to add more drama you could have students bullying them or you could leave it they way you have it. The timeline is the only other thing I might change since that might be confusing to the reader and changing the couple's therapist to perhaps a grad student or school counselor may be more realistic. Those are really the only things I can think of!
Again, I think you did a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment