Winter's Chill is a story about a couple, The Smarts, who seem to have an un-trusting relationship at times do to the flirty demeanor of Mrs. Smart. After Mr. Smart reads an interesting text from another man he now trust his wife less than ever and on his way to pick up a dead body (he works at a funeral home) he decided to confront his wife about their problems and the text. Sadly, the conversation never takes place since Mr. Smart is killed in a car accident on a cold, winter's night.
First off, I really liked the whole idea of the story as well as the characters. Mr.Smart is the older husband while Clara Smart is the younger,frisky wife who seems to get alot of attention from men. I really would like to see more physical descriptions of the characters, we get the sense that Clara is attractive but what exactly does she look like? Is Mr. Smart handsome or is he not as attractive as her and that causes insecurity? I also really liked the details of how they first met, perhaps you could expand on that more since that could give a scene of Clara's character since she is surrounded by men. You also give the idea that Clara is feisty and as you put it "frisky", perhaps show some previous experiences or flashbacks that show the audience some examples.
I think you have a really great base for the story and you can definitely expand on it. Good job!
No comments:
Post a Comment