Losing Sincerity is about a young, hospitality worker, Brad, who deals with working an over crowded sorority function and the staff around him.
I thought this story was very enjoyable. Brad seemed like a very interesting character and you had alot of good details that really lets the reader know who he is. You also seem to have a real sense of the hospitality business and you described the environment and the personalities of the workers to a T. I also enjoyed the supporting characters, the two males and the girlfriend, Alyson. I would like to have known more about Alyson and Brad's relationship, you get some sense of it but I wanted to know more especially after you mentioned that Alyson was a little older and graduated in the hospitality yet Brad had the better job. I was also intrigued by the fact that Brad had "another side" of himself, people only knew one side of him particularly the relationship side, so I would like to know more about that or see some example of these different sides. Overall though, I really liked the whole storyline but that are parts that could be expanded upon.
Great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment